Thursday, September 2, 2010

it's been awhile

I've been a little MIA... life has been busy...

Acacia and I just got home this past weekend from spending two weeks back at home with my parents. I would just like to testify that absence did make the heart grow fonder. I missed Jason terribly and now that I'm back with him, I cherish every moment.

Acacia is a handful. She is sure cute, walking around, talking, learning; but, by golly, she is a little sinner! Jason and I have a parenting series that we are going to start watching this weekend - we need help!

My best friend from GJ, Danielle, is writing a book. I'm helping her edit. It's going really well, but I think I am going to start brushing up on my grammar.

While I was back home I starting working out again. It feels so good. As of this Monday I'm working from The Body Sculpting Bible for Women. For this week and next I'm on the break-in routine, then I start a six week program. Supposedly I should have some muscle... by the end of October. *Crossing fingers* Apart from the workout, my main focus is eating a lot of food. I can't afford to lose any weight - in fact, my ultimate goal is to gain 10 lbs [of muscle weight].

That is all I can really think of at the moment.

The Lord is really blessing us right now and we are very thankful.

And I'm in love with Jesus - what more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment