Monday, May 14, 2012

project: simplify - week 5 complete

Phew!

Five weeks of Project: Simplify c.o.m.p.l.e.t.e.

P.S. I got last week's before-and-after pictures up!

This past week was Free-For-All - which meant that I got to tackle any area that I wanted to.

I chose the linen closet and bathroom cupboards... Let's take a peek!

 Top of the linen closet, before and after.

Bottom half of the linen closet. I threw away two grocery bags of junk (half empty body wash, shampoo and conditioner bottles -- since I don't use that stuff anymore).

 Bathroom vanity.

 Under the bathroom sink.

Hair tie drawer.


 My Honey tackled the bookshelf! :-D (p.s. that one on the left is a before picture from when Jason did the Paper Clutter week three.)


Now that I am complete with Project: Simpify, I have quite a good pile started for my yard sale that is coming up soon. There are two more large areas of the house that I would like to sort through though: the crawl/storage space under the house and.... the garage. Dun dun dun.  I'm hoping that Jason will help me with the crawl space and I will help him with the garage. I'll post before and after pictures as I continue my quest for a de-cluttered home!




No comments:

Post a Comment