Monday, April 23, 2012

project: simplify - week 3

As you know from last week, I switched Project: Simplify week two with week three (paper clutter with kid's toys). This being my third week, I'm kinda doing a double project -- and hopefully being more productive than last week. It shouldn't be far too difficult though because I am assigning the first portion entirely to Jason: Paper Clutter.

For me? -- I get (like it's some kind of privilege..?) to finish the kid's room: clothes and closet. I just can't skip this area because it's probably one of the most messy, unorganized sections of my house!

Here is a little preview...

Acacia's closet (I posted this last week, but since it didn't get done, here it is again).



Here is some of our paper clutter. 





Ready. Set. GO!



No comments:

Post a Comment