Sunday, May 6, 2012

project: simplify - week 4 complete

Woot woot!

I've said that the past three Project: Simplify "complete" posts, so I figure I'll just keep it going :)

It was really refreshing to get my kitchen cleaned out. I set aside a counter-ful of items for the yard sale, filled a paper bag with old medicine bottles, and filled half a trash can with bad food. 

I've got a bunch to show you!


Top half of the pantry.


Bottom half of the pantry.


Fridge. I'll give you a dollar for every difference you can find...


Freezer.


Spice cabinet.


Random big cabinet. I love this change.


Lazy Susan thingy-ma-bob.








 This medicine cabinet was awful. Disgusting, truly. I'll show you all the junk I pulled out of it:

All that stuff was overflowing into the other side with my teas.

There is my tea cabinet. The red box got organized, but I didn't take a picture of the teas inside.



Well that's it folks! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment