Thursday, March 24, 2011

18 weeks 1 day

Right now I am feeling my little fishy inside prod around.

I just drank a glass of iced tea.
    I think it went straight to baby and left no caffeine for me.

I'm exhausted.
 - and I still have to do the gigantic pile of dishes, two loads of laundry, prepare the guest bedroom & bathroom, get dressed, make dinner, and go to the college & career group ALL before the day ends. But all I want to do is sleep. Lord help me!


It seems that I always am. My blood sugar must be running really low. Or I'm forgetting how tiring pregnancy was last time.

We had an early ultrasound to see if we could see what the baby is - boy or girl?

     Baby was quite prude and wouldn't let us know; legs crossed tight.

          I can't help but hope dearly for a boy, since I already have a little girl. 


     I will be content with whatever the Lord gives me.

My hormones are out of control. I must have forgotten about that from last time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment