Tuesday, March 9, 2010

my star

lovelovelove

Well, she is crawling, standing, and getting into everything. Its hard to keep up with her sometimes! And she throws fits like you wouldn't believe. If you take away from her something she shouldn't have - watch out. And best of luck trying to change her diaper. I sometimes have to pin her to the floor with my feet on her shoulders to get the job done. Oh but she is a sweetie. She loves to rest her head against your shoulder and make little noises. When I leave the room for a second, she is crawling after me saying "mama". She goes around everywhere saying "rawr rawr rawr" so Jason and I have recently renamed her as our lion cub. And she is quite the eater! Though just weighing in somewhere about 15lbs, don't be deceived - she eats everything and anything. Today I had a tuna fish sandwich for lunch. Yup, you guessed it! she ate it with me!

She'll be a year old in about 3 1/2 weeks and that blows my mind. It seems like just 4 months ago that we were taking our little bundle home for the first time. I'm almost finished making her birthday invitations. They are so cute - and no two are alike :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment