Saturday, January 14, 2012

a simple year

http://geology.com/articles/bottled-water/bottled-water-vintage-bottles-blm.jpg


I restart my blogging this year two weeks late better late than never.

I have a project I'm working on.

                             And I'm stoked about it.



Did you know that I'm practically a Native American.

Ok....

                              No, I'm not. At all.

But ever since the fourth grade I wanted to become one when I "grew up".

 -- Living off the land, wearing beautiful handmade mocassins, have flowing locks of silky black hair and perfect copper colored skin...

                  Hey, we can all dream, can't we?


Some refer to me as a "hippie". But that just isn't right.

                          I just like simple and earthy


And so, my quest for this life has begun. As I run out of household products, my goal for this year is to replace them with homemade, frugal, [more] natural, simple alternatives -- like vinegar, baking soda, essential oils, etc.

Best of all, my husband has agreed to it.
              Well, that's not entirely honest, I haven't explained
                    to him all the details of the extent of it.
In all reality, I couldn't do it without his participation. I'd get discouraged and lose my steam. I know that he will be satisfied with the new, shall-we-say, "products" that I'll be concocting, even if he labels them as ridiculous at first.

This year is going to be great. Already, I'm looking forward to a wonderful, vibrant, happy 2012
                       - and I haven't even showered with soap for two whole weeks!

To answer your thoughts; no, it's not gross, I am clean, & I don't stink




No comments:

Post a Comment