Monday, July 5, 2010

day 5 & 6

Exhausted.

Sore.

SO over the smell.

Today is my sixth day in a row painting. Thankfully we are over halfway there... or I'd be seriously wanting to give up; I'd skip the antique glaze. Almost all the cream painting is finished; all that is left is one coat on 5 doors tomorrow, and the second coat on Wednesday. After that, Thursday is my planned day for antiquing it all.

Then of course, choosing a color for the walls
and those, thank the Lord, will be acrylic paint
and less back breaking.

This weekend I have been so thankful for the help of, not only Sheree', but Jason too. It's amazing how much faster the work gets done with more than just two hands. 

I'm looking forward to the next two days of quick coats.

hmm... I think a good nap will do me some good.
 tata

p.s. Have I mentioned how much I HATE the oil paint??? and the paint thinner is even worse. *gag*

No comments:

Post a Comment